[Localization] Translation of Qt Creator in French

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 21:21:05 CEST 2023

Hi Olivier,
I recently updated the (other) French translation files to fix a bug for
KDE (https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qttranslations/+/447868) but I
don't think anyone else was working on the French translation. For this
case, I didn't have time to complete all the strings as it was for a
specific issue.

Regarding QtCreator French translation, it seems there were none since 2019
(
https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-creator/qt-creator.git/log/share/qtcreator/translations/qtcreator_fr.ts?ofs=50)
so I would say you can go for it.
Feel free to add me as reviewer once you have updated the translation.

Cheers,
Johnny