[PySide] Passing parameter from one class to an external function

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Thu Apr 5 06:54:38 CEST 2012

Not sure if I follow (I'm new to PySide myself).
Your "greetings" function is outside the "Form" class, yet it takes the
argument "self" and tries to call "self.edit.text()" which is unknown
outside of the "Form" class.
Hence my suggestion to simply increase the indentation of the function
to make it a method to the class and things will fall into place:
http://pastebin.com/rNu2NQQa