[PySide] Problems wrapping a struct with a void * field

John Ehresman jpe at wingware.com
Thu Apr 5 22:08:36 CEST 2012

Hi,

Shiboken is generating code that doesn't compile when a struct contains
a field of type void * (e.g. struct T { void *field; };). I've opened a
bug for this at https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/PYSIDE-49

Is there any way to work around this? I'm not actually interesting in
accessing the field with the void * type; I only want to access other
fields in the same struct. The code being wrapped is not code that I
wrote so I don't want to change the type of the field.

Thanks,

John