[PySide] animate QStackedLayout?

Aaron Richiger a.richi at bluewin.ch
Fri Apr 6 23:05:43 CEST 2012

Hello Frank!

For me, it seems, you are not really looking after a QTableWidget and I
guess also not a QTableView (if you don't want the headers and lines
etc.). So I just hacked some lines of code together (mostly edited
yours, quick and dirty style as usual, but should give you an idea).
Probably it's not what you are looking for, because I couldn't
understand all your wishes, but it could be interesting anyways for
other developers looking after an animated GUI (please forgive me the
quick and therefore bad layout, I like implementing more than moving
pixels around...):

http://pastebin.com/jQtsf2tk

You can show or hide a widget with the checkboxes and sort them with the
button.

Hope it helps!
Aaron