[PySide] how to sort QTableWidget when cell widgets are used?

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Mon Apr 2 02:34:55 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm pretty new to QT/Pyside and am trying to create a simple table that
has checkboxes and dropdown menus for cell widgets.
Now I'm wondering how I could sort the respective columns that contain
such widgets (sorting by their respective values).

Here is an example of the code I've got, which gives you a string field
(default), a dropdown and a checkbox widget for each row.
I'd like to be able to sort all three columns:

http://pastebin.com/LQzEQghz

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
frank