[PySide] uncheck button after drag&drop

Sebastian Elsner sebastian at risefx.com
Fri Apr 13 13:56:41 CEST 2012

I guess this is a bug in PySide, which may depend on OS. I do not have
this behaviour on win xp with newest Pyside and python 26

  On 04/13/2012 10:54 AM, Frank Rueter | OHUfx wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> me again :)
>
> I just implemented the tutorial on this page
> <http://zetcode.com/gui/pysidetutorial/dragdrop/> into my code as I
> needed to be able to copy QPushButtons from one widget to another via
> Drag&Drop. It all works great, accept for the fact that the original
> button that I drag becomes checked and stays checked after I drop it
> into the other widget.
> The example on the above page actually has the same problem accept it
> doesn't matter in that example.
>
> The QPushButton is not set to be checkable and I've tried using
> setChecked( False ) on the button both in the dragEnterEvent as well
> as the dropEvent, but to no avail.
>
> Any ideas how to make the button uncheck itself after it was dropped?
>

> Cheers,
> frank

Sebastian Elsner    -    pipeline td   -   r i s e |  fx

t:  +49 30 20180300                 sebastian at risefx.com
                                           www.risefx.com

r i s e |  fx  GmbH
Schlesische Strasse 28 Aufgang B, 10997 Berlin
Geschäftsführer: Sven Pannicke, Robert Pinnow

Handelsregister Berlin HRB 106667 B