[PySide] uncheck button after drag&drop

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Sat Apr 14 05:40:36 CEST 2012

Sweet, the setDown() method was what I needed, thanks!
It's a little disapointing that the right and middle mouse click events
don't seem to work on a mac though.

I guess in that case I will have to make sure that the mousePressEvent
isn't called when the button is dragged. Is there an elegant way to set
some sort of threshold or check if the button was moved a certain
distance between the mouseDown and mouseUp events, and if so, don't
trigger the mousePressEvent? Will have a play, I might have just
answered my own question :-D

Cheers,
frank