[PySide] PySide 1.1.1 - "Free Hugs": Python for Qt released!

Hugo Parente Lima hugo.lima at openbossa.org
Fri Apr 20 23:23:47 CEST 2012

On Friday, April 20, 2012 09:51:56 PM Thorsten Kaufmann wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> my last reply went to Daniele only. Sorry!
>
> What buildbot has been used before and are there working setups/configs
> available? (=Is it a matter of providing hardware/computing resources?)

The setups where available on gitrotious/github repositories but I don't know
if they are up to date.

The build bots were here at INdT, we used some old computers that later were
replaced by a much better computer running the build bot clients on virtual
machines.

But better than build bots would be developers on those platforms, because
build bots can detect failures, but to fix those failures remotely in a pain,
mainly on Windows where the command shell is far away of being a half baked
shell :-/