[PySide] Can't build with -Dshiboken_SUFFIX

todd rme toddrme2178 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 13:43:30 CEST 2012

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 7:06 PM, Hugo Parente Lima <hugo.pl at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, April 23, 2012 04:50:48 PM todd rme wrote:
>> On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 4:39 PM, Hugo Parente Lima
>>
>> <hugo.lima at openbossa.org> wrote:

>> > The suffix is added automatically, IIRC you don't need to set it
>>
>> Not by default, and judging by the cmake files when it is set it looks
>> like it uses the shiboken version not the python version.  I want to
>> install it for multiple python versions, not multiple shiboken
>> versions.
>
> No, it uses the Python version used to compile Shiboken (libshiboken.so)

I just tried it.

By default it create, for example, /usr/include/shiboken/

If I set -DENABLE_VERSION_SUFFIX=True it creates
/usr/include/shiboken-1.1/ (the shiboken version)

What I need it to do is create something like
/usr/include/shiboken-3.2/ (the python version),
/usr/include/shiboken-python3.2/, or /usr/include/shiboken-py3.2/