[PySide] Aligning text in table cells

Alex Grönholm alex.gronholm at nextday.fi
Thu Apr 26 10:15:22 CEST 2012

I'm trying to get cell values aligned properly in my table view. What I
did first was return Qt.AlignCenter when asked for data in the
Qt.TextAlignmentRole, and that worked as expected. However, combining
any alignments together results in all of them being ignored. Suppose I
returned Qt.AlignHCenter | Qt.AlignVCenter (which should be equal to
Qt.AlignCenter), the text goes to the upper left corner of the cell.
This makes no sense to me. Have I discovered a bug? Oh, and this is
PySide 1.1.1.