[PySide] Mac and Windows Support

Jeremy Lujan jlujan at fishtechnology.com
Fri Aug 10 18:11:26 CEST 2012

We currently use PyQt very heavily on Windows, Mac and Linux. There is some desire to switch to PySide but Mac and Windows support really has to get nailed down. I think I can convince everyone here to contribute build/test VMs if this would insure that these platforms do not become second class citizens. I am looking for more information on what it would take to set up build servers for us to provide core developers access to at least one of each platforms.

Thanks,

Jeremy Lujan
jlujan at fishtechnology.com