[PySide] pyside hybrid app

Yann Lanthony yann.lanthony at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 14:48:23 CEST 2012

Hi,

I think the only problem is the way you name your package.
The generated dynamic library is named libPyHybrid.dylib according to the
TARGET defined in hybridpy/hybridpy.pro. But in your typesystem, you name
your python module "hybridpy". The name you give in the typesystem has to
be the one of the final python module because it is the one used to create,
among other things, the init method of the module.
So in your case, this method is called inithybridpy and that's why it fails
to find a initPyHybrid method.

Try one of these options :
- set TARGET = hybridpy in your .pro
- or put <typesystem package="PyHybrid"> in your typesystem

I think this should resolve your problem (I haven't tried on your project
but I already faced such issues and this was the solution I found).

Regards,
Yann