[PySide] Obtaining QObject from PySide based PyObject (complete)

David García Garzón david.garcia at upf.edu
Mon Aug 27 21:12:27 CEST 2012

Sorry for the previous unfinished message. Here goes the final one.

I am porting a CPython library (boost based indeed) from PyQt to PySide.
I had a function in the library that received a Sip wrapped widget
as a PyObject and I used the very ugly SIP api to recover a pointer to the
actual C++ QObject.

Does anyone know how recover the C++ QObject from the PyObject in PySide?

Thanks.
David.

PS: If someone is curious the current sip unwrapper, based on some snippets i
found, is in here:
	http://clam-project.org/clam/trunk/ipyclam/sipunwrap.cxx
And the function  which uses it is bindUi in
	http://clam-project.org/clam/trunk/ipyclam/Clam_NetworkProxy.cxx