[PySide] Release notes for PySide ?

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 05:11:19 CET 2012

Hi,

     I am building various versions of PySide to be compatible with
various software which includes PySide. Some of the software ships with
PySide 1.0, I wanted to find out if there is a need to specifically
build PySide 1.0 to be interoperable or can I build PySide e.g. 1.1.2
and still maintain interoperability.

     I am after the release notes of past versions of PySide e.g. I am
trying to find out the major differences between PySide 1.0.x and Pyside
1.1.x

     I have google search for pyside release notes but have not been
able to find the information I am after.

Regards

--
Nicholas Yue