[PySide] Newbie with a not so newbie question

litltbear at gmail.com litltbear at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 21:00:02 CET 2012

Sorry in advance, this is all very new to me.

I'm working with Windows 7, Python 2.6, PySide 1.1.0 and QT Creator 2.4.1.

I acquired a project where the GUI was written in QT Creator, it is a
glorified NotePad/Editor.
It has a text menu and an icon menu.

So here is the question:
     How do I click on an icon and get a window to pop up with multiple
questions, asked of the user?

 I have been able to click an icon and use QInputDialog to get a popup and
give a single question or multiple popup's one after the other with a
single question, but I can't figure out how to get a single window to popup
with multiple questions.

i.e.  Click Add Name
    What is you first name: *input text*
    What is you occupation?: *input text*
    How many years have you been at this job?: *input text*
    Check box if you want email:  *check box*

David