[PySide] QtoolButton always looks pressed

Nathan Smith nathanjsmith at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 16:00:09 CET 2012

It appears that it is highlighted because it is the "default" button, or
the button with focus. Press enter and it will get an activated signal.
Press tab and the focus will switch to a different button. If you don't
like that behavior, you can change the focus policy to not receive tab
focus.

Nathan