[PySide] Reporting bugs against github repositories?

Matti Airas matti.p.airas at nokia.com
Tue Feb 28 12:43:51 CET 2012

On 28.02.2012 13:31, ext Thomas Perl wrote:
> Yes, I'd also like to propose that the Github repository should (at
> some point in the future when the transition is finished) be a public
> mirror of the state of PySide inside Gerrit (if Gerrit/Qt Project
> doesn't provide any open repos itself).

True, that would be a good way to do it. I didn't pay attention to the
fact that the Gerrit repos indeed require authentication - good for
Anatoly to point that out.

Qt uses Gitorious to provide read-only access for the other Qt repos.
However, if we are to retain the old repos for archival purposes (which
we IMO need to do, at least somewhere), we need to shuffle things around
a bit.

Cheers,

ma.