[PySide] QFrame > need custom shadow color and no highlight

Sebastian Elner sebastian at risefx.com
Wed Jun 6 17:16:09 CEST 2012

Hey,

You probably had a look at the help page and the frame style
combinations? http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qframe.html. I dont know
of any way to change the default look of the frame. But maybe you can do
something that you like with stylesheets.
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7-snapshot/stylesheet-reference.html
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7-snapshot/stylesheet-examples.html#customizing-qframe

Cheers

Sebastian