[PySide] search widget

boris at pohlers-web.de boris at pohlers-web.de
Thu Jun 7 10:01:22 CEST 2012

The example uses PyQt, which has QStrings as a datatype, PySide uses normal strings instead.

Christofer Bertonha schrieb am 07.06.12 09:41:

You can crange to a list of strings eg: ['str1', 'str2']
A more pythonic way
[ ]' s
Christofer Bertonha
On Jun 7, 2012 3:28 AM, "Frank Rueter | OHUfx" <frank at ohufx.com> wrote:

Oh cool, would love to see what it does, but QtCore.QStringList() isn't
valid in my version of PySide it would seem.
Is there a quick fix?

Anyway, it's late here, I will have a closer look tomorrow. Thanks heaps
for the example!

frank