[PySide] Announcement

Anderson Lizardo anderson.lizardo at openbossa.org
Fri Jun 15 17:24:01 CEST 2012

Hi Paulo,

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 10:53 AM, Paulo Alcantara
<paulo.alcantara at openbossa.org> wrote:
>> Do you know how many approvers are currently active? I tried looking
>> at codereview website but could not find any place where it lists who
>> are the current approver(s).
>
> I think it is what you're looking for:
>
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#admin,group,12

Exactly! Unfortunately, it lists *all* approvers for all Qt projects,
instead of per-project. But it is better than nothing :)

>> Thanks for you great job while working as approver! :) Hope we are
>> able to find a suitable candidate soon.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Why don't you give it a try ? I'd +1 at you. Heh :-)

I'd gladly help, but I'm quite busy with other projects at the moment.
Is it possible to have more than one approver? It should help
offloading work, assuming that the approver also does some review
instead of simply "approving" :)

Best Regards,
--
Anderson Lizardo