[PySide] inherited values that contribute to widgets position

Srini Kommoori vasure at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 07:30:48 CEST 2012

Frank, Pls disregard the previous info then.

I tried doing my own animation but gave up after playing around with
QGraphicsView as it has in-built animation controls.

While trying to do my own custom animation, QPainterPath.cubicTo was very
useful in getting bezier curve  implementation for smooth animations. If
you are not using this, it might be useful ( http://goo.gl/0qlBG - PySide
docs to QtGui.QPainterPath.cubicTo)

All the best.

thanks,