[PySide] Problem compiling PySide/Shiboken

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at wingware.com
Mon Jun 25 03:14:40 CEST 2012

Sergio Pulgarín wrote:
> Before I present my solutions, I'd like
> to ask everyone a *Question*: *What Python IDE do you use?*

Wing IDE , of course. :-)  I'm actually one of the developers of Wing
IDE ... and I'm on this email list because we're in the process of
moving the source base for the IDE from GTK to Qt w/ PySide.

BTW, we give free licenses for students and anyone that wants to use
Wing IDE for non-income-producing open source development, in case that
is helpful for anyone here.  There are details at
https://wingware.com/store/free

- Stephan