[PySide] Problem compiling PySide/Shiboken

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 08:38:55 CEST 2012

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 12:55 AM, Sergio Pulgarín <serpulga at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok.
> Before I present my solutions, I'd like
> to ask everyone a Question: What Python IDE do you use?

Spyder, because:
1. Fully written in Python + Qt (PySide AND PyQt4 compatible) - you
can actually see how things work and test if the bug is in PyQt4, in
PySide or in Qt
2. Open source - you can fix the things you don't like if you're a hacker enough
3. Aim to be a bunch of reusable widgets
4. MIT license - once you understood how things work - you can
copy/paste them into your projects
5. Works out of the box and doesn't require installation
--
anatoly t.