[PySide] Status of PySide with Qt4.8.

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 14:07:39 CET 2012

On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Alexander A. Prokhorov
<prokher at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it worth trying?

Of course! You can spend days waiting for reply just because everybody
else (i.e. me) is satisfied with 4.7. =)

> I've seen unresolved bug report few weeks ago, but I've
> lost track during bug tracker migration.

Yes, bug tracking is painful at the moment. Hopefully, all the bugs
will be migrated soon - my request for that is still in moderation
queue for the Jira mailing list, so no idea when it happens. But Jira
is fully operational, and you may fill any issues found on the way -
even if they are marked duplicates you won't lose the track.

> Actually, I just curious is there any info on that. If you think it works
> fine I'll try to build it.

I don't know. But if you want it to work, trying and reporting about
the progress would definitely clarify the situation. And if you need
know how - these should help you -
https://github.com/PySide/BuildScripts
--
anatoly t.