[PySide] About the next PySide release

Jason McCampbell jmccampbell at enthought.com
Thu Mar 15 16:34:05 CET 2012

Well, I need to update my Mac and Windows builds anyway so I'll run the
tests.  Gitorious master (
http://qt.gitorious.org/pyside/pyside/commits/master) is now the master
repo?  I have a couple of crash fixes I had submitted to GitHub that I'll
verify are or are not in the Gitorious repo as well.

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Matti Airas <matti.p.airas at nokia.com>wrote:

>  On 15.03.2012 17:01, ext Tim Doty wrote:
>
> What is actually involved for testing on the mac? Is there a test suite to
> run or what?
>

> Hugo might want to correct me, but just go to the build directory and run
> "ctest" and report the results together with your configuration details on
> the mailing list.
>
> Cheers,
>
> ma.

*Jason McCampbell*