[PySide] Reference for submitting patches?

Jason McCampbell jmccampbell at enthought.com
Thu Mar 15 23:09:59 CET 2012

Hi everyone,

Is there a reference somewhere for how to submit patches to Gerrit?  I have
stumbled through far enough for it to complain about a change-id, but I
don't see anything about how to generate one specifically for qt-project.org.
 Or, better yet, has anyone set up a flow yet to migrate pull requests from
GitHub into gerrit?  I have patches for several aborts (pyside-35, -36)
ready but I swear I have spent more time battling with gerrit than fixing
the bugs...

Jason

--
*Jason McCampbell*