[PySide] RFC: Removing PySide rom git-hub?

Renato Araujo renatox at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 17:44:11 CET 2012

Hi list,

I do not like both gitorious or gerrit, but since this is not a
question of choice (this changes was mandatory). In my opinion github
is the best tool to work with git repositories at moment. But I think
we need keep all the changes in the same place to avoid redundancy,
and try to keep the work easy for the maintainers.

+1

Renato Araujo Oliveira Filho