[PySide] RFC: Removing PySide rom git-hub?

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 10:16:47 CET 2012

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 2:56 PM, Matti Airas <matti.p.airas at nokia.com> wrote:
> On 16.03.2012 13:21, ext Hugo Parente Lima wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> gerrit only sync PySide repositories with gitorious, so the git-hub
>> repositories will be out dated because nobody will remember to sync them :-/
>>
>> So, my question is: Should I remove PySide from git-hub? No code will be lost
>> because the helper repositories found on github and not on gerrit can be found
>> on gitorious.
>
> Hi,
>
> I think it's OK to have the repos mirrored there, but in a read-only
> mode. If the GitHub repos would be read-write, in that case I think the
> GitHub project name have to be something else than PySide to indicate
> that the repos are a fork of the official project.

How about killing those Gerrit repositories and leaving them archived on Github?
They are not needed for development anymore.

pyside/apiextractor
ssh://codereview.qt-project.org:29418/pyside/apiextractor.git
pyside/generatorrunner
ssh://codereview.qt-project.org:29418/pyside/generatorrunner.git
--
anatoly t.