[PySide] PySide website, old Bugzilla

Matti Airas mairas at iki.fi
Wed May 9 17:41:00 CEST 2012

Hi list,

I've still been trying to arrange the move of the PySide website to Qt
Project. It might be that the only thing we get is a redirect from
www.pyside.org is to the Wiki main page (which would need to be
adjusted accordingly). I'm a bit tired of haggling that, however, so I
hope that's all right.

Related to the website migration: the old Bugzilla is hosted at the
virtual machine that's going to go away in 6 weeks or so. IMHO, the
old bug reports have a great historic value and should optimally be
preserved? Would someone be willing to host that? I'd be happy to
provide a tarball of the Bugzilla directory + a dump of the MySQL
database (scrubbed clean of usernames and passwords) if someone would
be willing to host them.

Cheers,

ma.