[PySide] pyside user list

Nathan Smith nathanjsmith at gmail.com
Wed May 16 15:05:26 CEST 2012

Another place to try is stackoverflow.com.  There is a pyside tag that you
can put onto your questions.  The nice thing about the similarity between
PySide and PyQt is that even if nobody knows the answer to PySide directly,
the PyQt answer just might work.  Stackoverflow is most appropriate for
bite sized concrete problems.

Nathan