[PySide] How to use animated SVG files using SvgRenderer

Indra kumar p.indrakumar at gmail.com
Thu May 17 09:18:35 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am trying to load svg file using SvgRenderer class. I am able to load the
svg file properly.
But how do we use those animated effects in the window.

for ex:-
I have one animated rect in svg file as shown below.
<rect   fill="green"  id="diff"   width="200"        height="100"
x="20"        y="50" >
     <animate attributeName="fill" from="green" to="purple" dur="3s"
begin="mouseover" />
</rect>

So can anyone please send me one example how to use that animated effect
using this class.

Thanks,
Indra