[PySide] Shiboken not generating right code for member pointers?

John Cummings jcummings2 at users.sf.net
Fri Oct 26 13:23:40 CEST 2012

On 10/23/2012 01:14 PM, Luiz Vitor Martinez Cardoso wrote:
> John,
>
> Thank you!
>
> I read both your answer and your response... are you saying me to use
> "value-type" instead of "primitive-type"?
>
> I'm really confused because I can't find any documentation explaining specific
> cases like it.
>
> Could you help me a little more?
>
> I appreciate!
>
> Best regards,
> Luiz Vitor.

Luiz,

I don't think that will work, but you can try it. I'm really saying I don't know
exactly what is going on. I ended up modifying my code before.

There may also be a test case for this situation in the shiboken examples
directory. If not, you could create one and try and isolate the problem in the code.

Anyone else with more complete knowledge want to give a better answer?

John Cummings