[PySide] WebKit problem

Matthew Ngaha chigga101 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 00:17:17 CEST 2013

i was doing some pyside tutorials, some made use of Qt webkit and gave
clear instructions that i should download "libqtwebkit4-declarative."
  I thought weird Pyside asking me to installl this as it should
already come built in.

from PySide import QtGui, QtDeclarative, QtWebKit

on a .qml file i have type import QtWebKit 1.0

On Windows Vista, Python 3.3 i run the script and this is my error message:

http://bpaste.net/show/E5ZRqp92JS2FuWkrGsde/

the path is valid, that dll file it cant find is on the path it looked
in. i asked in #qt's irc channel and was told to try installing pyside
for Python 2.7 as it might have something to do with issues on Python
3.3. Sure enough it worked fine on 2.7, the folder QtWebKit is exactly
the same on both versions, so why is 3.3 returning an error? i don;t
use Python 2.7 so this would really be a hassle if i had to use pyside
on it. Any solutions to making this work? Do i try reinstalling pyside
for 3.3? And also why would a Pyside tutorial instruct us to download
this package: "libqtwebkit4-declarative."? doesnt everything we need
already come built in?

Thanks