[PySide] PySide tutorials

lndn lndndev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 10:25:53 CEST 2013

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 12:44 AM, Algis Kabaila <akabaila at pcug.org.au> wrote:

> **
>
> I would like to acknowledge the effort at coordination to lndn <
> lndndev at gmail.com> - let us "appoint" him as a coordinator and follow his
> directions. So I will wait for his suggestions.
>
> Al.

I'm new to the PySide project so I'm just going with the flow and seeing
what's currently out there now and contributing wherever I can.  I probably
want what most people want:  an abundance of well-written tutorials, clear
documentation and good examples to follow.  I look forward to seeing new
tutorials (Al, Sergo...).

I'm currently writing a short "Getting Started with PySide Development"
guide [1].  I'm learning at the same time as writing and it's far from
complete, so any feedback is welcome.  There's not enough tutorials and
documentation on the development aspect of PySide and that's a weakness I'm
trying to change.

[1] http://qt-project.org/wiki/PySide_Development_Getting_Started