[PySide] PySide Newbie Tutorials

lndn lndndev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 00:31:18 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,

Thanks for all the links to the tutorials.  I added all of them to the
wiki.  If you haven't been to the wiki in a while, now's a good time to
check it out (http://pyside.org):

   - 43 new video tutorials
   - More organized PySide Documentation page -- easier for newbies to get
   started
   - More organized PySide Development page -- easier for curious
   developers to get into the code

Many other improvements are coming and your feedback / contribution are
always welcome.  We need more people to contribute to the PySide
Development page.  If you're familiar with the pyside source code, shiboken
internals, etc, please consider writing a short tutorial/wiki page that you
think others might benefit.  Documentation at any levels is needed (from
high-level overview to explanation of the source code itself).

Thanks!