[PySide] Shiboken Tutorials (Was: PySide Newbie Tutorials)

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 07:20:09 CEST 2013

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:31 AM, lndn <lndndev at gmail.com> wrote:

> Many other improvements are coming and your feedback / contribution are
> always welcome.  We need more people to contribute to the PySide
> Development page.  If you're familiar with the pyside source code, shiboken
> internals, etc, please consider writing a short tutorial/wiki page that you
> think others might benefit.  Documentation at any levels is needed (from
> high-level overview to explanation of the source code itself).

Here is another incomplete Shiboken tutorial that turned out into a small
research. I tried to compile extension for C code - that probably was my
mistake. Unfortunately, the last part was not committed, because I failed
to achieve my goal at that moment. So it contained more questions than
answers. Here it is - https://bitbucket.org/techtonik/shiboken-avbin

--
anatoly t.