[PySide] PySide and VTK on Windows 32

Nathan Smith nathanjsmith at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 18:28:23 CEST 2013

I looked into this several months back. I believe I decided that it is a
bug in the XML wrapping specifications used by shiboken. I was going to
change the XML so that it cast the internal value to a long (winid in
windows is the address of the window cast to a long; yeah, it's that
awesome)  but I ran out of time and never got back to it.

Nathan