[PySide] Help with resource files

Sean Fisk sean at seanfisk.com
Sun Apr 7 07:27:24 CEST 2013

Hello Al,

My bad. I'm using Python 2.7.3 64-bit on Mac OS 10.6 with PySide 1.1.2 and Qt 4.8.4. It's not the system Python nor one installed from the distributions on python.org; I compiled it myself and am using virtualenvwrapper to manage my virtualenvs, if any of that matters.

Thanks for the tip on Python 3. I'm using Python 2 and I believe that pyside-rcc defaults to Python 2. The resource module is in fact importing fine. There are no syntax errors or anything like that. It's weird: I tried importing in ipython and the import was fine. I just can't read the resource content as I should be able to.

Thanks,

--
Sean Fisk