[PySide] Improving web pages and bug tracker

John Ehresman jpe at wingware.com
Fri Apr 12 18:19:44 CEST 2013

[Resending with a more appropriate subject; sorry for not changing the
subject the first time around]

On 4/10/13 11:44 AM, John Cummings wrote:
>> Thanks!  I've updated http://qt-project.org/wiki/Maintainers  Should I
>> remove API Extractor and Generatorrunner from the wiki table since the
>> code for these is now folded into shiboken?
>>
>> John
>
> Yes, I think they should be removed from there and probably elsewhere too.

I just removed API Extractor and Generatorrunner from
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Maintainers  I agree that they should be
removed from other pages as well, particularly from
http://qt.gitorious.org/pyside  That page should also be rearranged so
that the repositories that are not historical should be at the top
rather than at the bottom.  Does anyone want to take on figuring out how
to do this?

I also changed the bug tracker so that I'm the component lead for both
pyside and shiboken and that new issues will be unassigned by default so
that the assigned field will more accurately reflect if anyone is
working on something -- an issue will be changed when someone says that
he or she will try to fix it.  I plan to go through the existing bugs,
see if they've been fixed, and probably unassign most of them.  If
anyone wants to help with this, please let me know.

I was unable to figure out how to set up the bug tracker to email me
when anything happens -- does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,

John