[PySide] Is QtCreator included with Pyside?

Aaron Richiger a.richi at bluewin.ch
Sat Apr 13 19:49:38 CEST 2013

Hello Matthew!

I never used the colibri qml components. But I can tell you, that
QtCreator is an IDE for C++, Javascript, qml, etc. development. I never
used it for PySide development. QtCreator does not come with PySide, but
it's simple to install (you'll find it with google...), but I think you
don't need it at all.
"Qt4.7 or higher" comes with PySide, so this is no problem.

You can find a tutorial about colibri and PySide here:
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Utilizing-Qt-Quick-Colibri-in-PySide

You may also be interested in another set of qml components (I think, it
also has very nice components): qt-components, you can get it here:
http://qt.gitorious.org/qt-components

I hope, this helps, to get you started!
Aaron