[PySide] PySide Digest, Vol 15, Issue 38

Matthew Ngaha chigga101 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 14:49:29 CEST 2013

Hi Aaron, after the import and print statement it prints the same directory:

D:\Data\Python\mywork\tutorials\pyside-qml-examples

The qml files in that same folder that dont use colibra load up fine
with double clicking. After all the time i spent lost trying to figure
out colibri i think im just happy to have it working. Thanks again for
all your help, I really appreciate it.