[PySide] complicated dictionaries

Matthew Ngaha chigga101 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 00:59:12 CEST 2013

 Can anybody please explain this tutorial to me:

http://qt-project.org/wiki/Auto-generating-QObject-from-template-in-PySide

Im about to give up. im not great at python and trying to figure out
the python syntax vs what pyside is meant to be doing is really
confusing me. There are some fancy builtin objects being used that are
behaving like dictionaries kwarggs, __dict__, and some confusing inner
functions. As it is a pyside tutorial why didnt it just focus mainly
on pyside and just use a normal dictionary and basic function process
for the python code?