[PySide] pyside-uic rename QtDesigner

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Thu Apr 25 12:15:58 CEST 2013

Hi Aaron,

Just a quick answer before I "hit the sack":

ak at supremo:~$ pyside-uic --version
PySide User Interface Compiler version 0.2.13, running on PySide 1.1.0.
ak at supremo:~$

So it looks that we have the same version.  I am still on ubuntu12.04 LTS.
I "decided" that it was time to stop 6 monthly updates and planned to stay
with 12.04 till 14.04 - if I am still here.

Today, Australia commemorates its dead in various wars that the people of
this country have been involved.  It is called Anzac Day.  The Kabaila's
seniors live within walking distance from the War Memorial where the
center of ceremonies is.   After all, Canberra is the capital.  So I had
my little whiskey and will go to an early night.   I sure would like to
follow up on the experiment, but not in the half drunk state...

Cheers,

Al.
PS: Thank you for the huge amount of time you spent when introducing me to
the mysteries of PySide and the storage. Really appreciated!
A.