[PySide] New PySide release date

John Ehresman jpe at wingware.com
Fri Apr 26 18:18:44 CEST 2013

On 4/26/13 10:27 AM, Roman Lacko wrote:
> Dear PySide core devs,
>
> what you think about creating new PySide release ?
> I have commited good amount of fixes and enhanecements to PySide setup
> script and i would like to publish new release to PyPI.

While I want to create a new release, I don't think one is imminent.
There are a few more patches that I'd like to get in and I suspect that
there are a few problems with the current git sources that will need to
be fixed.  I've spent some time setting up a system to test against
various qt releases and python releases and I hope to be able to easily
run the test suites against different python versions soon.

Cheers,

John