[PySide] PySide 1.2.1 API Docs

Sean Fisk sean at seanfisk.com
Tue Dec 10 03:45:49 CET 2013

Hi Nicolas,

I’d be happy to modify the script to create the API Extractor
documentation! There are two scripts in my Github
repository<https://github.com/seanfisk/pyside-docs>- one to build the
docs and the other to generate tarballs. Can you fork
my repo <https://help.github.com/articles/fork-a-repo>, make the
modifications, and create a pull
request<https://help.github.com/articles/using-pull-requests>?
Then I’ll run the scripts again and upload the results to my Github pages.
If it's easier, you can just send a patch.
- Sean

--
Sean Fisk