[PySide] PySide 1.2.1 Mac beta releases

Markus Ullmann mail at markus-ullmann.de
Mon Dec 16 01:18:15 CET 2013

Hello everyone,

finally after getting my dev environment up and running again,
combined with a dev id for signed installers, I have put up a package for beta use.

The packages have been built using original Qt 4.8.5 from Website and Apple Python 2.7.5 on Mavericks.

Currently there are a small numbers on test suite failures:

99% tests passed, 3 tests failed out of 409

The following tests FAILED:
 21 - signals_disconnect_test (Failed)
308 - QtGui_qstandarditemmodel_test (Failed)
348 - QtWebKit_shouldInterruptjavascript_test (Timeout)

Download Link:
http://pyside.markus-ullmann.de/pyside-1.2.1-qt4.8.5-py27apple-developer-signed.pkg

Package Content:
http://pyside.markus-ullmann.de/pyside-1.2.1-qt4.8.5-py27apple.pkg.bom.txt

I’m interested in hearing your feedback.

Best Regards

Markus