[PySide] most basic QThread problem

Sebastian Elsner sebastian at risefx.com
Mon Dec 16 09:02:42 CET 2013

Hi,

according to the latest 4.8.4 documentation the subclass approach is
wrong: http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qthread.html
For an in-depth explanation see:
http://mayaposch.wordpress.com/2011/11/01/how-to-really-truly-use-qthreads-the-full-explanation/
It's all C++ but the second link is very readable easy to understand.

Cheers

Sebastian