[PySide] DataMapper issues

Srini Kommoori vasure at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 04:28:18 CET 2013

For any Qt App, QtGui.QApplication is a main event loop. Every gui app
needs one QtGui.QApplication.

There could be muliple View/UI elements depending on developers wish.
1. QWidget/QMainWindow
2. QWebkit
3. QGraphicsView
4. QDeclarativeView

You can keep changing the views depending on the app requirements.

Hope that helps.

-Srini