[PySide] PySide - Qt5 - Swig

ZHONG Zhu Zhu.Zhong at alcatel-sbell.com.cn
Tue Jan 15 08:25:46 CET 2013

I've been using Qt for a while but I'm a newbie to PySide. To me, PySide it's a brilliant product because of its Python syntax and all these Qt experience I had could be reused. Writing code with PySide is always an happy experience for me and I do like it.

It's a pain when I started to work on a Shiboken binding to move my project to Python based. I've been trying to do a binding with Shiboken on Windows for months but can't make it work. I believe Shiboken is working or people can't build the PySide Windows installer for us. But I just don't have any working tutorial to guide me to bind my Qt C++ library on Windows.

So instead of discussing about rewrite a new binding tool, why not try to document more to show people how Shiboken works?