[PySide] PySide evaluation

Aaron Richiger a.richi at bluewin.ch
Tue Jan 15 18:25:33 CET 2013

Please all fill in the following evaluation about PySide usage/development.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dHVNa1d3dVpvdFdJV1U3THBxVVk2Tnc6MQ

I ask both PySide users and developers to answer the questions, it will take you only a few minutes and helps us to get a better image about the following:

- What are your needs regarding the future PySide project
- What are your possibilities to help us improving PySide

You will immediately see an overview of the results as soon as you finished the survey and in a few days, I will inform the list about the results.

Thanks a lot for your help!
Aaron